- Photographs from the 1940's-50's Jr. Chamber of Commerce of the Annual Tutle Derby fund raiser. (Joe Wyatt)
- Various photographs of St. Albans of businesses (Russ Davidson Family)
- Large framed photo of St. Albans High School (1955) (Barbara Ransbottom)
- St. Alban's Advertisers & Photos (Jerry Wyatt estate)
- Various old newspapers (Jo An Keefer)
- Large scrapbook with clippings of St. Albans activities (Marion Moir)
- "1938 St. Albans" book (Connie Spradling)
- St. Albans planning maps (Anne McElihinny)
- 6 St. Albans High School Year Books (1930's) (Margaret Bassitt estate)
- Fairview classroom bell
- 10 Stattes (Lower Falls) Mill ledger books and a weight (1860's to 1900)
- 6 Borden burger drinking glasses (where was this located?)
- Central School photos form 1950's (Steve Sidebottom)
- Papers and letter from John Cummingham (Delmar Lacy)
- Various old 1930's newspapers from 1st. Baptist Church and "Early History of St. Albans"
(C. D. Hereford)
- Lectern with a speaker system (Zion Hill Church)
- Model of Chuck Yeagar's jet and various items about the Yeager Monument.
- Various maps from 1940-1950 of St. Albans. (Anne McElhinny
- Homemade dolls from the 1950’s (Marion Moir)
- Music Appreciation Club Minutes & Notebooks (1970-1990) - club
- Vintage animal traps and canning lids for Morgan’s Kitchen (Bo McClure)
- Coal River and Western R,R. spike & piece of tie (Steve Sidebottom)
- Panorama view of Ferrell Gas Co. (James Holton)
- Large wall photo of downtown from Coal River Insurance (City of St. Albans)
- 1940 St. Albans Band Photo (Kristi Sutphin)
St. Albans Historical Society - 2017 Meeting Dates
All meetings are at the Wm. P. Burdette Memorial Building at 404, 4th Ave. 2:00 p.m. (Regular meetings are on 2nd Sundays unless otherwise stated)
January - December 2017 - Historical Bldg. Open House, 1st Saturday, 10-2 pm
February 12, 2017 - Regular Meeting with Doug Wood (re-enactor)
March 9, 2017 - History Day at Capitol (Thursday), 9-2 pm (need volunteers)
April 9, 2017 - Regular Meeting. Doug Wood "Early trails in this area".
May 13, 2017 - Founder’s Day on Main Street
June 4, 2017 - Sunday Picnic, 2 p.m. at Morgan’s Kitchen
June – August - Morgan’s Kitchen Open House, Sunday, 2-4 pm
September 10, 2017 - Regular Meeting. Dr. Billy Jo Peyton "Ft. Scammon Dig".
October 14, 2017 - Morgan’s Kitchen Fall Festival
October 21, 22 & 28, 29, 2017 - Fall Train Open House at Bldg.(8-9:30am)
November 12, 2017 - Regular Meeting
December 2, 2017 - Christmas Historic Homes Tour, Saturday, 6 - 9 p.m.